1. Online learning and as well for distance education.
2. Engage your Online Students. A high-quality learning experience for remote students.
3. Features that a teacher would welcome!
4. A professional solution for teaching remote students online.
5. This System provides real-time sharing of audio, video, slides, chat, and screen.
6. Students are engaged through sharing of emoji icons, polling, and breakout rooms.
Online Virtual School - Realtime Online Classrooms
- A web conferencing system design for online learning and as well for distance education.
- Engage your Online Students. A high-quality learning experience for remote students.
- Features that a teacher would welcome!
- A professional solution for teaching remote students online.
Tools tailor-made for teachers
Live collaborative whiteboard for Teachers
FeaturesThis module enables the Moderator:
- Create multiple activity links to on-line sessions within a course
- Restrict students from joining a session until a teacher (moderator) joins the session.
- Launch the system in a separate window.
- Create a custom welcome message that appears at the top of the chat window when joining the session.
- Specify join open/close dates for the session that appears in the LMS's calendar.
- Record a session
- Access and mange recordings
More InfoThis system offers several features for Live Online Classrooms.
- Web Cam - Multiple users can share their webcam at the same time. There is no built-in limit on the number of simultaneously active webcams. They can all see and hear each other.
- Integrated VoIP (voice chat) - The system's voice conferencing supports voice over IP (VOIP) conferencing out-of-the-box. All your students require are speakers and a microphone to participate.
- Record and Playback - The system can record your lectures for later playback by students or it can record the sessions that students have together. It records the video, audio, the slides used and the textchat.
- Presentation - The Teacherr can upload any PDF presentation or Microsoft office document to present, zoom, pan, and keep students in sync.
- Whiteboard controls let us annotate and call out key parts of your presentation for viewers; we can write and draw on your slides.
- Desktop Sharing - Go beyond slides. The Teacher can broadcast their desktop for all students to see. Works on Mac, UNIX and PC
Sign In Sheet - Attendance / Signature list generator
- Each of the students which are currently added to a course page will have their name and blank line which allows them to sign their name to indicate that they attended a class. This physical sign in is a requirement which is needed in some institutes.
- Sessions can also be configured to allow students to record their own attendance and a range of different reports are available.
- Sign in Sheet module allows us to generate attendance / signature lists for your students.
- Additional information about the course name and the current date is added to the top of the sheet, allowing for easy tracking of printed lists.
- We can easily order by First name or Last Name and filter by Course Groups that have been defined on your course page.
- Quickly print signature sheets
- Filter by groups
- Print additional empty spaces
ACTIVE QUIZActive quiz or a real-time quiz module has a large functionality where the Teacher will be able to offer in-class quizzes.
- Any question type from the question bank, use timed/not timed questions.
- Grades reported back to the grade book.
- Group quizzing (with a group attendance feature).
- View student responses in real time to offer in-class discussion about the results, and more!
Report Building System
- Access All of your LMS Data and transform LMS Data into a Meaningful Insights.
The proposed LMS is a user-friendly, highly-configurable (flexible), and feature-rich LMS has various types of reporting system as options.
- Measure and Develop Learning Insights
- Create compelling visualizations, including tables, charts, and cross-tabs. Bring your views and reports together into stunning, filtered dashboards.
- Schedule, Share, and Embed your Insights
- Embed fluid charts and dashboards directly in your LMS, export to the most popular file formats, and schedule reports and dashboards to run automatically and be sent to the relevant users.
- Accurately determine which student is obtaining course knowledge, which ones need more time, and which courses are most effective.
- Measure your student's level of expertise
- Record completion dates for all regulatory compliance training and non-regulatory training
- Determine the time spent learning by each learner in each course
- Determine which student have completed which courses
- Prove the effectiveness of your learning programs
Types of LMS Reports that can be generated using optional extensions:
- Activity Report
- Course Overview Report
- Grades Report
- Logs Report
- Participation Report
- Student-wise Course Completion Report
- Student Outline Report
- Course access time log report
- Course Evaluation Report
- Quiz/Assessment report
1. Activity Report:
- Each course has some activities such as virtual session, custom learning and assessments; this report gives us the attendance details of the learners taken the custom online course for each session.
2. Course Overview Report
- This report gives the information on the number of views of each course on the LMS.
3. Grades report:
- It gives the information on the grade achieved by the students in a particular course.
4. Logs Report
- This report gives details on when and which courses a student had accessed in and how much time the student has spent on it.
5. Participation Report
- This type of report gives information on the learners who have participated in virtual classroom sessions or webinars.
6. Student-wise Course Completion Report
- It gives information on each student about the courses he or she has completed and the courses that are yet to be completed.
7. Student Outline Report
- It gives information of a particular Student on the number of courses he or she has completed and the students’ score in each course.
8. Course Access Time Log Report
- It gives information about the time and date a student has accessed a course.
9. Course Evaluation Report
- It gives the overall report on the feedback from learners about a particular course or module.
10. Quiz/Assessment Report:
- It gives information on the learner’s performance in assessments.
- Display current, past and future courses, along with tasks due.
- The Dashboard is a customisable page for providing Teachers with details of their progress and upcoming deadlines. This allows Teachers to easily track required activities and filter courses.
- Teachers & Schools can normally customise their Dashboard, add, remove or change the positions of the featured items.
- The calendar can display site, course, group, user and category events in addition to assignment and quiz deadlines, chat times and other course events.
- New events may be added either by clicking the button or by clicking into an empty space in the desired day in the calendar.
- When adding, editing or deleting events, the event displays in a pop-up window.
- Events created manually may be dragged and dropped to different dates, as can Feedback activity, Assignment activity and Choice activity events. (For activities, the dates will then change in the activity itself when dragged to a different date on the calendar.)
- ASSIGNMENTS - (If the LMS is allowed for Student Access in future) Enable teachers to grade and give comments on uploaded files and assignments.
- CHAT - Allows participants to have a real-time synchronous discussion
- DATABASE - Enables participants to create, maintain and search a bank of record entries
- FEEDBACK - For creating and conducting surveys to collect feedback.
- FORUM - Allows participants to have asynchronous discussions
- GLOSSARY - Enables participants to create and maintain a list of definitions, like a dictionary
- QUIZZ (If the LMS is allowed for Student Access in future) - Allows the teacher to design and set quiz tests, which may be automatically marked and feedback and/or to correct answers shown.
- SURVEY - For gathering data from the users to learn about the implemented LMS as a feedback for fine tuning the LMS.
The following content types may be added to Class videos:
- Multiple choice questions with one or more correct answers
- Free text questions
- Fill in the blank questions
- Drag and drop questions
- Interactive summaries
- Single choice question sets
- Mark the word activities
- Drag and drop text
Manual accounts - accounts created manually by the administrator
No login - suspend particular user account
Email-based self-registration - for enabling users to create their own account